Wednesday, July 30, 2008

87 Goals and Counting....

It's harder than you might think to come up with 101 things you want to do. I'm surprised I've gotten to 87 already.

I have some slight concern that my list is way too heavy on the self-improvement side, rather than the side of doing fun things I’ve always wanted to do. I can imagine getting all my fun and easy stuff done, and then in the last months having to whack my way through the hard part.

Something else I’m thinking about is my upcoming surgery (hand is still not right—I mean it IS my right hand, but it’s all crooked). I will be pretty much incapacitated for at least a couple of months, so I need to have plenty of things to do that don’t require elbow grease. I can always work on my reading list, I suppose! (I think I need to put some more entertaining stuff on it….recovery last time was pretty miserable.)

I've actually considered making a goal out of regaining the full use of my hand, or at least a better percentage of partial use. The handwriting in my little green "Goal Book" is all over the place! :-P




1 comment:

Sbanfnyc said...

This is the best blog I have ever read. Insightful and dynamic in it's reach into the best of the human condition. Reccomended reading for anyone!