Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sumer is a goin oot..

Greetings from the tail end of sumer summer. As is usual this time of year (for the past three years) I decided to go down to the pool that I haven't been to all summer long because I'm too lazy. If it weren't for Goal 63 I'd never go at all, I guess.

I know I know I know all three years I've worn the same black bathing suit, so I thought I'd show a picture of the pool pass to prove it was really this year and not last year's pictures dragged out again...Because I know how skeptical and distrustful people can be.






And by the way, I fit into the bathing suit a LOT better now, though I'm not mercifully as skinny as I look in the floating picture. That image is totally an illusion, a product of some light refraction thing I managed to resist learning about in high school physics.



I kick myself every time for not remembering how nice it is in the pool. And how stupid is it that on yet another day this summer when we have record heat, I'm sitting in my office FREEZING. I'm wrapped up in a fleece shawl drinking green tea.

1 comment:

Sbanfnyc said...

I loved taking the pics and think you look great every day. I sure love being married to you.