I am very proud of myself, though, because I have processed all the mail this week as it has come in. Nothing has been added to the piles! And it's not hard to do, hello!!! I've also been chipping away at the piles, and maybe in a year or two that will all be taken care of and filed.
I am also mostly exercising my new habit of getting my makeup on before I leave the house. Mostly.
And, I very rarely leave my shoes in inappropriate areas of the house any more.
Melissa's Recipe for Developing Good Habits
1) Figure out what really annoys you or disappoints you about yourself.
2) Pick one aspect that you know you can change. It's good to start small.
2) Decide how you're going to change your behavior.
3) Write down what your new behavior will be.
4) Publish it in a blog. (not optional)
5) Then do it.
6) Post regular progress reports.
7) Pat yourself on the back a lot.
8) Remember, if you're anything like me, you're probably going to be reading all your old posts later in life. So it better be a good story.