Saturday, August 23, 2008

1 Down, 100 To Go!!!

Goal Number 22 is FINISHED. I stupidly didn't take a "before" picture, but here is the after picture. Hey, I didn't say it would look good!

You know, undersink areas are just grody. But that's what vanity doors are for.

I need to get some nice basket/bin thingies. And I need to stop saving all the bottles of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion that come in the free gifts. You wouldn't believe how many I threw out. In fact I threw out two medium garbage bags of stuff altogether.

I am also amazed at how many slings we owned. I threw out a couple, but there are plenty left. Which is probably stupid since they're going to give me a bunch more here pretty soon. There are two containers under the sink (pushed toward the back left) that are full of first aid items. I guess this goes to show how accident prone I am.

I should make it clear that accomplishing this goal also means that I will maintain this area and not let it get to where I have to make it another goal to clean it out. I hereby commit to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Congratualtions on 1 down! 100 to go!